Filtered Internet Appliance
Filtered Email Appliance | Filtered Internet Appliance
The Watchdog web filter appliance is built for high-demand, high-speed network environments. Schools, libraries and
businesses can take advantage of the simplicity and efficiency of the filtering without leaving their network.
Install the appliance desktop ("cube") or rack-mount server into your network and we do the rest. The blocked
site database updates are automatically downloaded from our master servers on a nightly basis.
Our powerful web filter appliance is easy to setup, affordable, and among
the most effective Spam fighters on the market.
Features of the web filter appliance include:
• Complete support for 22 categories of filtering
• Internal proxy authentication
• Build your own "custom" categories of blocks
• Filtering profiles can be customized based on login or IP address and/or IP range
• Administrators can bypass the filter using authentication
• Easy to use web-based administration console
• View logs right from the web, or download them as flat text
• Caching feature reduces bandwidth usage
• Support for remote updates and diagnostics
• Email notifications to administrator
• Blacklist websites
• Whitelist websites
• Custom block or allow lists easily controlled by administrator
• Installation in less than 15 minutes
• Depending on network utilization, one component can support up to 10,000 users
Click here for our Internet filtering appliance product datasheet.
Contact us by phone at 803-400-2012, email
or chat to find out if this solution is right for